Bollinger Canyon Animal Hospital is growing and is currently pursuing an experienced, compassionate and confident RVT to join our caring and talented staff in our San Ramon facility. BCAH is a friendly, family-owned, full-service Veterinary Hospital. We pride ourselves on customer service and excellent patient care.
What the Hospital Offers a Registered Veterinary Technician (RVT):
- Fully equipped with digital Cornerstone charts,
- Digital X-ray and digital dental X-ray
- Ultrasound, tonometry, surgical suite
- Idexx In-House labs and reference labs
- Practicing high-quality medicine
- Experienced with a minimum of *two years of employment* as a
Registered Veterinary Technician (RVT)?
- Proficient with dental extractions?
- Dependable, punctual, and honest?
- A team player and able to get along in a small office environment?
- Someone that wishes to have a long-term employment commitment?
- Detail-oriented and consistent?
- Someone with a positive attitude?
Qualifications and Skills:
A model candidate for a Registered Veterinary Technician (RVT) must have great interpersonal skills to bond with our loyal clients, their pets, and our team.
Additionally be competent in:
- Delivery of anesthesia
- Sterile procedure
- Dentistry - proficient in extractions
- Digital X-ray
- In-house lab and diagnostic capabilities
Benefits for a Registered Veterinary Technician (RVT)
- Competitive pay based on experience
- Health Insurance
- CE Allowance & CE Paid Days Off
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- Employer Matching 401K
- Pet Health Discounts
Our tagline is Caring. Competent. Compassionate. Is this you? If so, please send your resume and cover letter today.